Note: A Daily maximum of 4 hours can be booked.
The Law Library offers access to study rooms for use by current Howard Law students only.
- There are nine individual and seven group study rooms available.
- Two Law Students are required to come to the desk in order to check-out a group room.
- Room Reservation Policies:
- Rooms are available for up to four hours daily
- Only one reservation of up to four hours per day may be made.
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance.
- Rooms are available via online reservation only. There is a computer in the library lobby that can be used to make reservations.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes, after which the reservation will be canceled.
- Gaining Access to the Study Room:
- Individual students or groups must pick up the key for study rooms in person at the Circulation Desk.
- Students will need to present a valid, Howard ID or Government-issued ID to check out a study room key.
- NOTE: a $5.00 per hour fine will accrue for late keys.
- NOTE: During the Reading/Finals Exam Period rooms are available until 2 AM. In order to reserve a room until 2 AM you will need to go the next day on the form below and reserve the room there.
- Please remember that you are still restricted to only four consecutive hours per room reservation, this includes the time period from 12 AM to 2 AM. The system will not block you but be considerate of your fellow classmates.
- Students found to be repeatedly abusing this system will be subject to discipline according to the provisions laid out in the Student Code of Conduct.