The Law Library offers access to study rooms for use by current Howard Law students only.
- There are eight individual and eight group study rooms available.
- At least two Law Students are required to come to the desk in order to check-out a group room.
- Room Usage Expectations:
- Rooms are available first-come, first-serve.
- Rooms are available for up to four hours daily.
- Only one reservation of up to four hours per day may be made.
- Gaining Access to the Study Room:
- Individual students or groups must pick up the key for study rooms in person at the Circulation Desk.
- Students will need to present a valid, Howard ID or Government-issued ID to check out a study room key.
- NOTE: a $5.00 per hour fine will accrue for late keys.
- Students found to be repeatedly abusing this system will be subject to discipline according to the provisions laid out in the Student Code of Conduct.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding