The Law Library offers access to study rooms for use by current Howard Law students only.
- There are eight individual and eight group study rooms available.
- Two Law Students are required to come to the desk in order to check-out a group room.
- Room Reservation Policies:
- Rooms are available for up to four hours daily
- Only one reservation of up to four hours per day may be made.
- Reservations can be made up to two days in advance.
- Rooms are available via online reservation only. There is a computer in the library lobby that can be used to make reservations.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes, after which the reservation will be canceled.
- Gaining Access to the Study Room:
- Individual students or groups must pick up the key for study rooms in person at the Circulation Desk.
- Students will need to present a valid, Howard ID or Government-issued ID to check out a study room key.
- NOTE: a $5.00 per hour fine will accrue for late keys.
- Students found to be repeatedly abusing this system will be subject to discipline according to the provisions laid out in the Student Code of Conduct.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding