During the summer, the Law Library will not be utilizing the online reservation system, instead we will be following the policy below.
Summer 2017 Study Room Reservation Policy
· Study rooms may be checked out by anyone on a first-come, first-served basis
· Patron must show a valid, government-issued ID
· Patron must turn that ID in to the attendant at the circulation desk in exchange for the study room key.
· Study rooms can be checked-out for any length of time as long as the library is open.
· All keys should be returned to the desk at least ten minutes before the library closes.
If there are any questions, please contact the Access Services Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (202) 806-8104
July 22 - August 11:
Monday - Friday: 9am- 6pm
The Law Library will be closed on the following, additional days: May 27 through 29 for Memorial weekend and July 4 for Independence Day.